Make Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast your Getaway in the Shenandoah Valley!
Winner 7 Consecutive Years - TripAdvisor U.S. Travelers’ Choice® Awards!
Welcome to Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast and Cottages. Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast Inn is a Luray,Virginia Bed and Breakfast providing lodging accommodations in the Shenandoah Valley near Luray Caverns, Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park.
Our Luray VA bed & breakfast in the Shenandoah Valley dates back to the early 1800’s. Located less than 10 minutes from downtown Luray on 2 acres in a peaceful country setting. It is far enough outside the town limits to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the countryside, yet close enough to the local restaurants, area attractions and activities. Enjoy our panoramic mountain views and vistas of the Blue Ridge, Skyline Drive and Massanutten Mountains.
Piney Hill B & B is the perfect location for your romantic, relaxing or adventure get-away offering 2 private luxury cottages, a 2 room suite and 3 standard guest rooms. A full country style breakfast is prepared for you each morning.
Various packages are available to suit the occasion and your needs such as our romance package, honeymoon package, anniversary package as well as birthday and adventure packages.
Khimaira Farm has a beautiful setting for both your wedding ceremony and reception. We are minutes from the farm and can offer a private location for your romantic honeymoon as well as lodging for your wedding party and guests.
If adventure is what you seek you might consider the numerous hiking trails and overlooks along the Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park; many with waterfalls.
- Enjoy a longer hike on either Old Rag or White Oak Canyon trails. Fishing, canoeing, kayaking and tubing are available at Shenandoah River Outfitters.
- Horseback riding can be enjoyed at Jordan Hollow Riding Stables or Fort Valley Stable.
- Winter skiing and snow tubing is a fun option at either Massanutten or Bryce Ski Resorts.
- Massanutten Ski Resort has also created an all season water park as a spring, summer, fall or winter activity.
- The Shenandoah Valley is full of history! If you are a history buff you would surely enjoy the Luray Caverns and Heritage Museum, Mauck Meeting House, Endless Caverns Cave, Shenandoah Caverns, and Skyline Caverns, New Market Battlefield and Museum,
Monticello and many other landmarks throughout the Valley.
- There are also many treasures to be found in the area at local antique shops, indoor and outdoor Flea Markets, auctions and yard sales.
- Be sure to visit our Country Barn Antique & Gift Shop located on the grounds. You might just find that perfect gift, treasure or souvenir!
After a day of adventure . . . come on back “HOME” to Piney Hill! You can . . . relax on the wrap around porch in one of the rockers, curl up with your favorite book by the fireplace, retire to your room with a movie from our large video collection or enjoy a massage on location by a licensed massage therapist. This time is yours!