Piney Hill Policies
- All accommodations require a 2 night minimum stay year round; weekdays/weekends.
- A 3 night minimum stay is required for the following holidays; Memorial Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day weekends.
Please review these policies before making a reservation.
- We only accept ADVANCE reservations; NO WALK INS .
- Same Day Reservations: CHECK AVAILABILITY and call or text us prior to 2:00 p.m. at: (540)-860- 8470.
• A 2 night minimum stay is required.
- We do not allow children; only adult guests 18 years or older.
- Check IN: starting at 3:30 PM and no later than 9:00 PM
• No early Check-Ins or luggage drop off.
• No Check-Ins past 9:00 p.m. accepted.
• COTTAGES ONLY: Can choose a “Self Check IN” between 9:30-12:00 p.m.
- Check OUT: by 11:00 a.m.
• No late check outs.
• A $50.00 late fee will be automatically applied to departures past 11:00 a.m.
- No Smoking Permitted. All interior rooms are smoke free. Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
- Sorry, we cannot accept pets. We suggest you contact Mystic Pet Resort in Luray for boarding.
- Due to insurance restrictions, only paying guests may use house and outdoor areas.
- Forms of Payment accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
- All reservations will be held with a valid credit card.
Other Information for you
- Sorry, we do not host weddings or receptions at Piney Hill. We do hope you will consider us for your honeymoon or guest lodging option.
- Cottages: A full, hot country style breakfast is delivered to your door at 8:45 a.m. in a picnic basket.
- Main House: We do a one time seating at 9:00 a.m., serving a full, hot country style breakfast. Coffee and tea are available to our house guests at 8:00 a.m. If an earlier riser, please enjoy the Keurig which is set up in the dining area for your convenience.
- Please Note: Breakfast is complimentary with your room/cottage and is always cooks choice. Being a small country B & B, we do our best to provide a delicious breakfast for our guests. However sometimes, we are unable to handle very restrictive medical dietary needs – with advance notice; prior to arrival, we can offer basic options, such as: cereal, oatmeal, granola, fruit, and low fat or soy yogurt available. Please indicate during the reservation process if you have any medical restrictions as far as your diet or if you are a vegetarian or vegan.
- WiFi is available using your laptop or mobile device. We have limited bandwidth.
- The main house kitchen is not a common area. There are no cooking facilities available for guest use.
- We provide sheets & linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion.
- Couple’s massage available; must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Flowers are available for special occasions. Must be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Gift Certificates Available – purchase online at the link above or call or e-mail us.
- A $25.00 service charge per room will be applied to all cancellations.
- Due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook; no exceptions.
- Holidays and Fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook. We will not attempt to rebook your room should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival.
- During the WINTER MONTHS, should we incur inclement weather which create unsafe road conditions, you can either reschedule or cancel your reservation without penalty.
- No Shows, that is not notifying us at all, will be charged the entire reservation price.
- If a reservation is cut short you will be given a gift certificate equal to 50%, after your second night, for each remaining night of your reservation which can be used towards your next visit within 6 month, excluding Holidays and Fall Season where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.
- All cancellations must be received by phone.
- The above policies also apply to those using gift certificates.