There is a 2 night minimum stay requirement for weekends and FALL SEASON for ALL accommodations. The Rosebud Cottage, Hurley Byrd Cottage and Mark Ruffner Room/Suite always require a 2 night minimum stay.
Exception: Please check our availability! Should we still have a room available 24 hours prior to date of interest we may accept a 1 night weekend stay. Please send us an email to be contacted.
Sorry, we do not host any weddings at Piney Hill. However, we hope you will consider us for your honeymoon.
PLEASE NOTE OUR POLICIES BELOW:
- We only accept ADVANCE reservations; NO WALK INS . Please CALL to make same day reservations prior to 4:00 p.m.
- We do not allow children under the age of 18.
- No Smoking Permitted. All interior rooms are smoke free. Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
- Sorry, we cannot accept pets. We suggest you contact Mystic Pet Resort in Luray for boarding.
- Due to insurance restrictions, only paying guests may use house and outdoor areas.
- A full breakfast is delivered to the cottage at 8:45 a.m. in a picnic basket.
- In the Main House, we serve a full country style breakfast with a one time seating at 9:00 a.m. Coffee and tea are available at 8:00 a.m.
- PLEASE NOTE: Breakfast is always cooks choice. Being a small country B & B, we do our best to provide a delicious breakfast for our guests. However sometimes, we are unable to handle very restrictive medical dietary needs – in that case, we have cereal, oatmeal, granola, fruit, and low fat or soy yogurt available. Please indicate during the reservation process if you have any medical restrictions as far as your diet or if you are a vegetarian or vegan.
- WiFi is available in our location. Limited to checking e-mails and airport flight check in only. Although we do have DSL, our speed is a little slow out here in the country. No Skype, video conferencing or surfing the internet.
- There are no cooking facilities available for guest use.
- All reservations will be held with a valid credit card number.
- Single/Couple’s massage available; must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Flowers are available for special occasions. Must be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Gift Certificates Available – purchase online at the link above or call or e-mail us.
- Check IN: Between 3:00 P.M. - 9:30 P.M.
- We cannot accept earlier Check INs or luggage drop offs.
- Check OUT: is by 11 A.M. Due to time constraints to allow for new check ins, no late check outs.
- Forms of Payment accepted: Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover
A $25.00 service charge per room will be applied to all cancellations.
Due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook; no exceptions.
Holidays and Fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook. We will not attempt to rebook your room should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival.
During the WINTER MONTHS, should we incur inclement weather which make the road conditions unsafe, you can either reschedule or cancel your reservation without penalty.
No Shows, that is not notifying us at all, will be charged the entire reservation price.
If a reservation is cut short you will be charged 50% per day for each remaining day of your reservation, excluding Holidays and Fall Season where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.
All cancellations must be received by phone.