Contact the Innkeepers
Thank you for considering Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast and Cottages for your upcoming visit to the Shenandoah Valley.
Our website provides photos and descriptions of the cottages and rooms with a list of the amenities offered for each. There is also a page link to our policies, area attractions and restaurants, special packages that can be added to your stay and current online discounts.
If you have any comments or questions that you can not find the answer to on our website please feel free to CONTACT us via email: email@example.com You can also TEXT or PHONE us; 540-860-8470.
- Please make your reservation online. Reservations are in “Real Time” meaning once your have reserved your cottage or room of choice online it is automatically blocked out and a confirmation is sent directly to you. Also; for your protection, current PSI regulations do not allow us to store your credit card information at the B&B.
- COTTAGES require a 2 night minimum stay year round. We will, however, accept a 1 night stay; both weekdays/weekends, if we have availability 24 hours prior. The online reservation system will allow you to make your 1 night reservation 24 hours prior; excluding holidays & fall season. Please Note: A $25.00 surcharge will be applied to a 1 night stay.
- HOUSE GUEST ROOMS require a 2 night minimum stay on WEEKENDS and during the FALL SEASON. We will accept a 1 night stay Monday through Thursday in advance & Friday or Saturday if available 24 hours prior; excluding holidays & fall season. The online reservation system will allow you to make your 1 night reservation; if we have a room available for a Friday or Saturday night stay 24 hours prior. Please Note: A $15.00 surcharge will be applied to a 1 night stay.
- HOLIDAYS: Memorial Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day; require a 3 night minimum stay if they include a Friday or Saturday.
- SAME DAY RESERVATIONS: CHECK AVAILABILITY and call or text us prior to 2:00 p.m. at: (540)-860- 8470.
We look forward to hosting you at Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast and Cottages in Luray Virginia. We are in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley with Shenandoah National Park and Luray Caverns just a few miles away.
Before making a reservation please visit our “POLICIES PAGE HERE” for policies, cancellation and other information about a stay at Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast.