Emma Ruffner Rogers Room
A bright and cheery second floor Luray VA guest room
The Emma Ruffner Rogers Room is one of our main house guest rooms and Luray VA lodging option in the Shenandoah Valley at Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast and Cottages near Luray Caverns, Skyline Drive and the Shenandoah National Park. This cozy, bright and cheery guest room is located on the second floor.
Enjoy our 2 acre hilltop location surrounded by open pastures and framed by amazing mountain views. Add a Romantic or Adventure Package to your stay!
Rates: $175-$195 per night
Max.Occupancy: 2 adult guests
2 night minimum stay required
Emma Ruffner Rogers Room Amenities:
- Queen Size Bed with NovaForm Mattress
- Full Private Bath with Shower
- High Speed Link Wi-Fi
- SMART TV with & DVD Player
- Guest Controlled Mitsubishi Heat & A/C System
- All Season Fireplace
- Small Refrigerator
- We provide sheets & linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hair dryer.
- We serve our house guests a full, hot country style breakfast at our farmhouse-style table each morning at 9:00 a.m..
- Upon arrival, enjoy Hank’s homemade cookies. One evening, you will return to find a freshly made dessert left in your room. If you will be staying with us 4, 5 or more nights, you may find another dessert when you return from your day of adventure. If you are on a diet you may want to pause that until you return home.
Please visit our area attractions page to see the local and area restaurants available. We also provide a book of menus in the main house for your convenience.