Please review our policies, cancellation, minimum stay requirements, age restrictions, and other information about a stay at Piney Hill B&B and Cottages before making a reservation.
Piney Hill Policies
Please make your reservation online. Reservations are in “Real Time” meaning once you have reserved your cottage or room of choice online it is automatically blocked out and a confirmation is sent directly to you. Also; for your protection, current PSI regulations do not allow us to store your credit card information at the B&B.
Require a 2 night minimum stay YEAR ROUND. 1 night stay request > Read Less >
1 night stay request >
Read Less >
HOUSE GUEST ROOMS
Require a 2 night minimum stay on WEEKENDS and throughout the FALL SEASON. 1 night stay request> Read Less >
1 night stay request>
Read Less >
We serve our house guests a full hot country style breakfast at our farmhouse-style table each morning at 9:00 a.m.. If you are in one of our cottages, the same hot breakfast is delivered to your door at 8:45 a.m. each morning in a picnic basket. For more information on our complimentary breakfast please look HERE.
The following holidays require a 3 night minimum stay: Memorial Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day weekends.
We only accept guests 18 years and older; NO children or infants.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
MAIN HOUSE CHECK IN: 3:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
COTTAGE CHECK IN: 3:30 – MIDNIGHT
- “Self Check IN” between 9:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
- No early Check-Ins or luggage drop off.
Check OUT: by 11:00 a.m.
- No late check outs.
- A $50.00 late fee will be automatically applied to departures past 11:00 a.m.
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit
- All reservations will be held with a valid credit card.
NO SMOKING PERMITTED: All interior rooms are smoke free. Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
We do not allow pets; for boarding contact Mystic Pet Resort in Luray.
SAME DAY RESERVATION REQUEST
- A $25.00 service charge per room will be applied to all cancellations.
- Due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can re-book.
- Holidays and Fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can re-book.
- We will not attempt to re-book your room should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival.
- During the WINTER MONTHS, should we incur inclement weather which create unsafe road conditions, you are welcome and encouraged to reschedule your reservation.
- No Shows, that is not notifying us at all, will be charged the entire reservation price.
- If a reservation is cut short you will be given a gift certificate equal to 50%, after your second night, for each remaining night of your reservation which can be used towards your next visit within 6 month, excluding Holidays and Fall Season where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.
- All cancellations must be received by phone.
- All policies apply to those using gift certificates as well.
Other Information for You!
- ALL adult guests are welcome. LGBT community are always welcome.
- We do not host weddings or receptions at Piney Hill. We hope you will consider us for your honeymoon or guest’s lodging.
- NO WALK-INS: We only accept ADVANCE reservations
- INSURANCE RESTRICTIONS: Only paying guests may enjoy the property and outdoor areas.
- WiFi is available for your laptop or mobile device with limited bandwidth.
- Our rooms & cottages ARE NOT handicap accessible for wheel chairs.
- The main house kitchen is not a common area. There are no cooking facilities available for guest use.
- We provide sheets & linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion.
- Couple’s massage are available. They must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Flowers are available for special occasions. They must be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Gift Certificates Available – purchase online here.
- For those with CAT ALLERGIES: We currently have 4 outside cats on the property. They are not allowed inside the main house, cottages or their screened porches.