Please review our policies, cancellation, minimum stay requirements, age restrictions, and other information about a stay at Piney Hill B&B and Cottages before making a reservation.
Piney Hill Policies
- Please make your reservation online. Reservations are in “Real Time” meaning once you have reserved your cottage or room of choice online it is automatically blocked out and a confirmation is sent directly to you. Also; for your protection, current PSI regulations do not allow us to store your credit card information at the B&B.
- Require a 2 night minimum stay year round.
HOUSE GUEST ROOMS
- Require a 2 night minimum stay year round.
- The following holidays require a 3 night minimum stay: Memorial Day, Labor Day & Columbus Day weekends.
- We only accept guests 18 years and older; NO children or infants.
CHECK IN & CHECK OUT TIMES
- MAIN HOUSE CHECK IN: 3:30 PM – 9:00 PM
- Unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
- COTTAGE CHECK IN: 3:30 – MIDNIGHT
- “Self Check IN” between 9:30 p.m.-12:00 a.m.
- No early Check-Ins or luggage drop off.
- Check OUT: by 11:00 a.m.
- No late check outs.
- A $50.00 late fee will be automatically applied to departures past 11:00 a.m.
FORMS OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit
- All reservations will be held with a valid credit card.
- NO SMOKING PERMITTED: All interior rooms are smoke free. Smoking is only permitted outdoors.
- We do not allow pets; for boarding contact Mystic Pet Resort in Luray.
SAME DAY RESERVATION REQUEST
- If we show availability, please contact us prior to 4:00 p.m. at: (540)-860- 8470. CHECK AVAILABILITY
- A $25.00 service charge per room will be applied to all cancellations.
- Due to limited availability which requires us to turn guests away once a room is blocked out, cancellations received less than 7 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook.
- Holidays and Fall season cancellations received less than 14 days from arrival will be charged the entire reservation price unless we can rebook.
- We will not attempt to rebook your room should you cancel your reservation on the day of your arrival.
- During the WINTER MONTHS, should we incur inclement weather which create unsafe road conditions, you are welcome and encouraged to reschedule your reservation.
- No Shows, that is not notifying us at all, will be charged the entire reservation price.
- If a reservation is cut short you will be given a gift certificate equal to 50%, after your second night, for each remaining night of your reservation which can be used towards your next visit within 6 month, excluding Holidays and Fall Season where you will be charged the entire amount of your reserved stay.
- All cancellations must be received by phone.
- All policies apply to those using gift certificates as well.
Other Information for You!
- ALL adult guests are welcome. LGBT community are always welcome.
- We do not host weddings or receptions at Piney Hill. We hope you will consider us for your honeymoon or guest’s lodging.
- NO WALK-INS: We only accept ADVANCE reservations
- INSURANCE RESTRICTIONS: Only paying guests may enjoy the property and outdoor areas.
- Cottages: A full, hot country style breakfast is delivered to your door at 8:45 a.m. in a picnic basket.
- Main House: Breakfast is a one time seating at 9:00 a.m., We serve a full, hot country style breakfast.
- Coffee and tea are available to our house guests at 8:00 a.m. If an earlier riser, please enjoy the Keurig which is set up in the dining area for your convenience.
- Note: If leaving the B&B early for any reason and you will miss our hot breakfast, please let us know the day before so that we can provide muffins, fruit and juice in your refrigerator that evening.
- Please Note: Breakfast is complimentary with your room/cottage and is always cooks’ choice. Being a small country B & B, we do our best to provide a delicious breakfast for our guests. Sometimes however, we are unable to handle very restrictive medical dietary needs. With advance notice, prior to arrival, we can offer basic options such as: cereal, oatmeal, granola, fruit, and low fat or soy yogurt.
- Please indicate during the reservation process if you have any medical restrictions as far as your diet or if you are a vegetarian or vegan.
- WiFi is available for your laptop or mobile device. We have limited bandwidth.
- Our rooms & cottages ARE NOT handicap accessible for wheel chairs.
- The main house kitchen is not a common area. There are no cooking facilities available for guest use.
- We provide sheets & linens, towels, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion.
- Couple’s massage are available. They must be scheduled prior to arrival.
- Flowers are available for special occasions. They must be ordered in advance of your arrival.
- Gift Certificates Available – purchase online here. Or, just call or e-mail us.
- For those with CAT ALLERGIES: We currently have 4 outside cats on the property. They are not allowed inside the main house, cottages or their screened porches.