Below are some links we hope you will find helpful as you plan your trip to Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast. We are centrally located and in close proximity to all area attractions. Use Piney Hill B&B as your home base as you explore the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Enjoy the slide show of many of our local attractions and things to do.
Click on tab name to view information and links.
Click on names to view menus.
See how the Luray restaurants rate on Trip Advisor.
- Gathering Grounds; Dinner specials: Fri/Sat
- The Purple Door
- Circa 31
- The Speakeasy
- Rancho Viejo Mexican Grill – MENU
- West Main Market
- Luray Southern Grill
- Gennaro’s Italian Restaurant
- Dominicos Italian Restaurant
The restaurants below are located 30-45 minutes from the Luray area. Many are near the area wineries.
Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast is located within 10 to 45 minutes of the wineries listed below.
- Appalachian Adventures – ATV RENTALS
- Bear Mountain Ziplines
- Virginia Canopy Tours
- Massanutten Ski Resort
- Bryce Ski Resort
- Lake Arrowhead– Swimming, Fishing, Picnic Areas
- Page Valley Fly Fishing
- Caverns Country Club — (540) 743-7111
- Shenvalee Golf Resort
- Shenandoah National Park: Entrance to the Park is approx. 20 minutes from Piney Hill. Plan your hike; we are closest to the “Central District”. Click HERE to print your Hiking Trail Maps
- Massanutten Mountain Trails: Approximately 15 minutes from Piney Hill.
- Kennedy Peak Trail; Massanutten Mountain
- Hawksbill Greenway: Walking, Biking
- Shenandoah River Outfitters-Canoe, Kayak & Tube Rental
- Shenandoah River Adventures-Canoe, Kayak & Tube Rental
- Page Valley Aviation-scenic flights
- Tour of Page County Stage Race April 25-26-27, (April 25, Shenandoah Street Sprints; April 26, Hooray for Luray Road Race; April 27, Luray Caverns Time Trial and Downtown Luray Criterium). Contact Chris Gould, Page Valley Cycling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Massanutten YEE-HA! Downhill Race April 26-27, Massanutten Resort Contact 800-207-6277 or email@example.com
- Massanutten HOO-HA! Cross Country Race June 7-8, Massanutten Resort Contact 800-207-6277 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shenandoah Time Trial July 26, Shenandoah, VA Contact Chris Gould, Page Valley Cycling: email@example.com
- Page Valley Road Race August 2, Stanley-Ida area Contact Chris Gould, Page Valley Cycling: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luray Triathlons Pre-race Clinic August 9, Lake Arrowhead, Luray Contact David Glover, email@example.com
- Luray Triathlons August 16-17, Lake Arrowhead, Luray Contact David Glover, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luray Caverns Cyclocross November 23, Luray Caverns Contact Chris Gould, Page Valley Cycling: email@example.com
- The Old Country Barn Antique Gift Shop – located at Piney Hill B & B
- Shenandoah Moon
- Primitive Corner
- Virginia Gift Shop
- Courthouse Antiques
- Mountain Memories Antiques
- Page Valley Flea Market
- A Basket Case- New Market, VA
- Country Road Antiques/Gifts – New Market, VA
- Shenandoah Valley Flea Market – New Market, VA
- The Shoppes at Mauzy — Mauzy, VA
- The Shops at Ginger Hill Antiques – Washington, VA
- Green Valley Book Fair: discount book outlet store featuring over 500,000 new books at incredible bargain prices.
- Page County Heritage Festival in Luray, VA: held each October during the Columbus Day weekend
- Elkton, VA Fall Festival (Oct.): Apple butter making, arts and crafts, music and ntertainment, pony and hay rides, food, big yard sale.
- Festival of Spring: Annual spring festival Mother’s Day Saturday on Main Street in Luray
- 4th of July Fun Fest: Sunday, July 4 along the Hawksbill Greenway, fireworks at 9:30 p.m.
- Stanley’s Homecoming: (June 30 – July 3) Enjoy music, carnival, beauty contest, parade and fireworks in the town of Stanley; adjacent to Luray.
Here are some locations for your wedding and reception in Luray, VA.
- Khimaira Farms
- Shenandoah Woods
- Faithbrook Barn & Vineyards
- Stover Hall
- Performing Arts Luray
- Shenandoah National Park
- The Mimslyn Inn
- Warehouse Art Gallery
Note: Piney Hill does not host any wedding or reception venues. We certainly hope you consider our romantic peaceful country setting at Piney Hill Bed & Breakfast for your honeymoon as well as a lodging choice for your wedding party and guests.
Do you want to avoid spending thousands of dollars on an expensive wedding? Do you want to make memories instead of payments? Get married by the Justice of the Peace in Luray, VA. Spend quality time exploring the Shenandoah Valley with your new life partner
- Page County Court House
- Barbara Espenhorst, Marriage Officiant-540-843-4161
Need some flowers for that someone special? Contact our friends at Vivian’s Flower Shop. They are located at 47 W Main St Luray, VA 22835, (540) 743-5420